Advanced Diploma in
Special Event Planning & Design
The Advanced Diploma in Special Event Planning & Design is the perfect course for you if you want the skills and knowledge to be able to plan and design all types of events and special occasions; from weddings, showers and christenings, to conferences, corporate events, meetings, sporting, charity and pop-up events, to festivals, product launches and fashion shows.
This is one of our most popular courses and covers all of the elements we teach when it comes to planning, managing, styling and producing weddings and events. The average completion time for this course is 9 months, but you will have up to 2 years to finish your course with the support of your own dedicated Tutor.
Choose this course if you would like to;
- Launch a wedding and event business
- Offer your clients planning & design services
- Enhance your employment opportunities/market share in both the wedding and event industry
- Graduate with a Portfolio of work to show potential clients and employers
- Maximise your income potential
- Be a wedding & event planning, styling and designing professional
- Combine a love of organisation, planning and attention to detail with the creativity of event design.
Upon graduation you will receive an industry, nationally & internationally recognised qualification as an International Special Event Planner and Designer